At the Family Chiropractic Wellness Center, our Beaumont chiropractor team offers their community far more than just back pain or neck pain relief. We help people recover from a wide variety of ailments and diseases--without drugs or invasive tests and procedures!
Top 3 Benefits of Chiropractic Care Beaumont
Our highly skilled Beaumont chiropractors, Dr. Gary Wines and Dr. Kathryn Nielsen-Wines, are local leaders in natural healing and wellness. We offer advanced and innovative chiropractic services to meet your individual needs, no matter what your age, occupation, health history, and lifestyle. Specific benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Natural pain management. Chiropractic care--including spinal adjustments, massage therapy, cold laser therapy, and other modalities--should be considered the first line of defense when it comes to relieving pain, reducing inflammation, increasing blood and lymphatic flow, and restoring normal mobility following an acute or chronic health condition. You get real, lasting results--without having to deal with unpleasant side effects or expensive prices common with other conventional pain management strategies.
- Optimized nervous system function. Your spine protects your spinal cord and nerves, which means that a problem with your spinal bones, discs, muscles, and related connective tissue can lead to a problem with your nervous system. This explains why widespread dysfunction across multiple bodily systems--including hormonal, digestive, cardiovascular, metabolic, immunological, and integumentary systems--can be exacerbated or caused by subluxations in your spine. Chiropractic care focuses on restoring your spine's natural alignment, thereby relieving pressure on neural tissue and optimizing your brain's ability to communicate effectively with your body.
- Effective, holistic relief from a variety of conditions. Because chiropractic care is non-invasive and drug-free, and works with your body to guide healing, it's extremely effective at resolving a large variety of acute and chronic health conditions. Our chiropractors also offer nutritional counseling and other "big picture" approaches to enhance the healing effects of chiropractic services. For a list of some of the most common health conditions we diagnose and treat, keep reading below!
Conditions Treated By Our Chiropractor in Beaumont
Our Beaumont, CA chiropractor duo works with people of all ages to resolve dysfunction, optimize health, and promote life-long wellness. If you or a loved one is living with any of the following conditions, then schedule an appointment with our team today to see what we can do for you:
- Acid Reflux Syndrome
- ADD / ADHD
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Emotional Difficulties
- Tension Headaches
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Infantile Disorders
- Immune Suppression Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Migraine Headaches
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Orthopedic Problems
- Neurovascular Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Stress & Tension-Related Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
Chiropractic care is truly safe for the whole family. Come experience the difference!
Are You Or A Loved One In Pain? For Wellness Care in Beaumont, Call Family Chiropractic Today
Looking for back pain treatment or neck pain treatment in Beaumont that works--and lasts? Call our team at Family Chiropractic Wellness Center today at (951) 845-6456. Our wellness care chiropractors are gladly welcoming new patients. To get reclaim your health and start feeling and moving better soon, call us today.