- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Your Home for Sports Injury Rehab in Beaumont CA
The right course of sports injury rehab in Beaumont CA can get you back in the game and help you stay there. If you're benched by a sports injury, it's time to seek out the rehabilitation for neck pain, shoulder pain, herniated disc pain, and lower back pain Beaumont residents depend on -- the natural rehab solutions offered by your chiropractic team at Family Chiropractic Wellness Center.
Understanding Sports Injuries
Sports injuries can take on a variety of forms, from acute damage to the spinal column to the gradual encroachment of micro-tears in soft tissues that cause chronic pain and stiffness. Examples include:
- Shoulder and elbow injuries - A combination of weak back muscles and constant throwing motions can damage the shoulder's rotator cuff, the set of muscles that permit full joint motion. This can leave you with acute shoulder pain. Swinging and throwing motions can overwork the elbows and cause soft tissue injuries, especially if your technique is affected by a musculoskeletal imbalance.
- Herniated disc - A herniated disc can occur due to a sudden impact, such as a fall or football tackle; it can also be the result of a longstanding vertebral subluxation. The disc's inner material presses against nearby nerve roots, causing lower back pain and leg pain.
- Neck pain - An auto injury isn't the only way you can get whiplash. A serious jolt to the body can whip the head back and forth to cause this serious neck injury. Athletes who are constantly flexing or craning their necks may also suffer from chronic soft tissue strain.
- Knee and foot pain - If your musculoskeletal balance is out of line, you may be prone to knee and foot injuries. Runners, for instance, may experience plantar fasciitis (soft tissue strain the arch of the foot) and/or a painful condition called runner's knee.
How Your Chiropractor in Beaumont Can Help
If you're looking for a chiropractor in Beaumont who specializes in sports injuries, you've come to the right clinic. Dr. Gary Wines has treated the Beaumont High School football team since 1986 and belongs to the American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness. Your Beaumont chiropractor will consider your symptoms, sports activity and musculoskeletal alignment to pinpoint both your injury and the underlying reason for it.
Chiropractic adjustments can correct flaws in your alignment and posture, allowing you to maintain a safer and more effective sports technique. Corrective exercises can help injured tissue heal while also strengthening them against future mishaps. Cold laser therapy can relieve tissue pain and inflammation without drugs, while spinal decompression can put a stop to herniated disc symptoms. These techniques make us the solution for neck, extremity and back pain Beaumont athletes rely on.
Say Goodbye to Your Neck, Back or Shoulder Pain
Recover from your pain and other sports injury symptoms the natural way. Call our Beaumont chiropractor at (951) 845-6456 today!