Auto accident injuries can cause long-lasting injuries and even chronic pain. At Family Chiropractic Wellness Center in Beaumont CA, we help patients who have been involved in serious auto accidents to rehabilitate and recover from their injuries. Using gentle, natural chiropractic techniques, we help our patients reduce their pain from strained muscles, improve range of motion and build up strength after an accident occurs.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Some of the most common auto accident injuries our patients are likely to suffer from include:
- Seat belt injuries.
- Herniated disc.
- Strained muscles.
- Back pain, knee pain and neck pain.
Auto Injuries That May Not Be Apparent Immediately
Some auto injuries may not be apparent in the first few days after an accident occurs. Sometimes patients don’t realize they’ve been injured because they don’t recognize the symptoms of the injury. Other times, the symptoms can take time to manifest in the patient. Some of the auto injuries that patients may not recognize at first include:
- Concussion. A concussion is a type of head injury that can cause nausea or vomiting, headache, confusion, blackouts and lack of coordination.
- Traumatic brain injury. A traumatic brain injury can cause permanent neurological damage to the patient. Known as a TBI, a traumatic brain injury can cause strange behaviors, blurry vision, confusion, dizziness, anger, anxiety, sensitivity to light and sound, nausea and vomiting.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when the muscles and ligaments of the neck develop tiny tears, causing a variety of symptoms. Common warning signs of whiplash include tenderness, muscle pain, insomnia, irritability, blurry vision, headaches and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
How a Beaumont Chiropractor Can Help With Auto Accident Injuries
Chiropractors use a variety of non-invasive, medication-free techniques to help patients manage their injuries. As your Beaumont chiropractor, we use spinal adjustment to help our patients recover from their car accident injuries. Spinal adjustment is a technique that involves realigning the vertebrae to relieve pressure on the spinal cord and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. In addition to spinal adjustment, we use the following techniques:
- Cold laser therapy. Cold laser therapy is a form of treatment that involves using a low intensity laser beam to reduce swelling and pain as the result of damage to the soft tissues.
- Nutrition counseling.. Our nutrition counseling services help patients increase their energy levels and recover more quickly from their injuries.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises that can help them manage their pain and improve flexibility after an accident occurs.
Contact Your Auto Injury Chiropractor in Beaumont CA
If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident, don’t wait to seek chiropractic treatment in Beaumont CA. As your auto injury chiropractor in Beaumont CA, we help patients manage their pain and heal from their injuries. To make an appointment, contact us today at (951) 845-6456.