The office is owned and directed by Dr. Gary Wines and Dr. Kathryn Nielsen-Wines, who are also known as “Dr. Gary” and “Dr. Kathryn”. Dr. Gary and Dr. Kathryn both graduated from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. They specialize in the providing of both high quality traditional Chiropractic care as well as “Gentle” adjusting methods. Both doctors regularly attend post graduate seminars and conventions to keep up on the latest techniques available to their pediatric and family practice. The doctors have quite a family tree in Chiropractic since there have been eight family members that have completed a Chiropractic post-graduate degree.
Dr. Gary Wines graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in December 1982 has continuously been in practice in the Beaumont area since 1983. As a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician he has enjoyed being a team physician for Beaumont High School since 1986. He has been an active member of the California Chiropractic Association in its Riverside District and was named CCA New Doctor Of The Year in 1984. In addition to practicing Chiropractic, Dr. Gary enjoys snow skiing, bicycling, photography, computers and most of all his family with four children and eight grandchildren.
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Riverside County Chiropractic District
- ACA Council on Sports Injuries & Physical Fitness
- ACA Council on Diagnostic Imaging
Dr. Kathryn Nielsen-Wines graduated from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in December 1983. Since that time she has practiced in Palm Springs, Idyllwild, and has continuously been in practice in the Beaumont area since 1993. Dr. Kathryn practices in the office a few days a week and coordinates the myriad of office activities that allows us to provide excellent patient care and service. She also enjoys snow skiing and bicycling as well as a few other things when she has time to get around to them.
American Chiropractic Association
Our Chiropractic Lineage
There have been eight family members that have completed a Doctor of Chiropractic post-graduate degree. The rest of our family tree includes:
- Dr. Woodrow Wines (Lincoln Chiropractic College – 1938)
- Dr. Dean Wines (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 1954
- Dr. Del Short (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 1953
- Dr. Bob Wines (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 1964)
- Dr. Donna Wines (Cleveland College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles – 1984)
- Dr. Matthew Wines (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic – 1995)